XCCalc is a Floating-Point calculator program with the following features:
- Can calculate with complex numbers like z = x + i*y
- Extra precision complex numbers to millions of decimal places
- Uses Fast Hartley Transform to speed-up long multiplies
- Separate input and output notation, base 2 to base 36
- Efficient Transcendental functions
- Hyperbolic functions
- Greatest Common Divisor function
- Modulo arithmetic options
- Bernoulli numbers, Euler numbers, Euler's constant
- Boolean functions, Gamma and Psi functions
- Random number generator
- Can compute Pi to 54.5 million decimal digits
- Algebraic notation (not reverse polish)
- If-then-else statement
- Goto statement
- Can run XCCalc code from files
- Hot Help from F1 key
- Written in Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2005 for Windows
All of the source is included in the distributed file.
Please let me know what you think about this program.
XCCalc is a free software application from the Mathematics subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-01-11. The program can be installed on Windows.
XCCalc (version 3.2.21) has a file size of 2.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 108 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.